On Bill.com, you can add multiple bank accounts to use to send or receive payments, but you can only set one bank account as your default account. You have two options:
Select different default accounts for each function (one default for sending or another default for receiving payments); or choose the same default account for both functions.
- Select Settings.
- We're currently rolling out a fresh new look for our Settings page, so you may see one of 2 designs. Please follow the steps that match what your Settings page looks like.
Select Bank Accounts under Your Company if your Settings page looks like this:
Select Bank Accounts under Bank & Payment Accounts if your Settings page looks like this:
- Select the bank account number to set as default.
- Select Make Primary next to Default To Get Paid and/or Default To Pay
Note: if you've scheduled payments using a different bank account, they won’t automatically pull from the account you added as your default bank account. You’ll have to change those scheduled payments by canceling them and rescheduling them.
- Edit a bank account
- Video: Adding a bank account with online banking
- Update your company profile
- Webinar - How to add/verify your bank account
- How to add/nominate a user to a bank account
- Identity verification outside the 50 US States
- Invalid bank account notification
- Use Bill.com ACH IDs to bypass a debit block on a bank account
- iOS Mobile App: Manage your bank accounts
- Android Mobile App: Manage your bank accounts