To delete a bill, you must have Manage bill/document permissions.
If you no longer need a bill in Bill.com, you can deactivate it, if it is completely unpaid. Bill.com doesn't have a void bill option. You can't delete a paid or partially bill.
Note: For audit and security purposes, when a bill is deleted in Bill.com, it isn't completely deleted, but moved to inactive status. Inactive bills can't be paid unless they are reactivated.
To deactivate a bill, you must have Manage bill/document permissions.
- Select Bills in the navigation menu
- Alternatively, select Vendors, and select the vendor's name
- Select the bill's invoice number
- Select Delete
- Edit a bill
- Enter bills
- Video: Enter a bill with a document
- Video: Edit a bill
- Video: Delete a bill
- Video: Create a bill from the inbox
- Billable line items
- Intelligent Virtual Assistant: Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Manage payables vendor credits
- Manage documents and Folders
- Associate a document with an existing bill