The sync with QuickBooks Online eliminates double data entry by automatically sending all your information to Bill.com from QuickBooks Online, and sending back payments made/received in Bill.com.
Here’s how sync can enable you to seamlessly integrate payments in your workflow:
By default, your account syncs automatically, once a day. You can also trigger a sync manually at any time.
Things to Know
- AR payments must be recorded in Bill.com
- AP payments only sync in one direction, from Bill.com to QuickBooks Online by default. You can enable the option to sync AP payments 2-ways in sync preferences.
- Partially- and fully-paid bills/invoices in QuickBooks Online do not sync to Bill.com
- Bill.com doesn’t sync attachments to/from QuickBooks Online
- Credit Memos sync
- Credit Memos do not sync for accounts started before 1/15/19
- Credit Memos sync in both directions for accounts started after 1/15/19
- Classes will not sync to QuickBooks Online from Bill.com on AR invoices if classes are not set to per line (instead of one per entire transaction). They will still sync from QuickBooks Online to Bill.com but not the reverse. See article for a screenshot.