QuickBooks Online Sync Error: All bill line items needs to have the same location
Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs when:
- A bill in Bill.com is missing a Location
- More than one Location is used on the bill since QuickBooks Online only allows one Location per bill
How to Fix the Sync Error
- If the Location is missing, enter a Location for that line item. Sync again.
- If more than one Location is used on the bill, QuickBooks Online will reject the bill since QuickBooks Online will accept only one Location or multiple Locations with the same Location Name. Update the bill so that only one Location Name is used.
- For example, you can have a bill with five (5) Location line items, but they'd all need to use the same for Location Name. QuickBooks Online does not allow for five (5) different Location line items with different Location Names.