Connecting to the Large Biller Network
Most big billers are already set up to receive payments electronically through the Large Biller Network. We recommend connecting with your billers that are credit card, utilities, insurance, cable and other service providers. Go to the Vendors page and click one of a large biller names such AT&T, Verizon, Visa, Aetna, and more. Click the Review & Connect banner to see the available matches.
Add your Account Number to the vendor record as it appears in the bill. This is how your large billers know how to apply your payment. Large billers require your account number to get you set up for electronic payments.
Things to know
- Enter the vendor name as is appears on the statement
- Enter your account number without any dashes or spaces. Large Billers require an account number to connect.
- Enter the vendor address exactly as it is on the statement
- Enter the street address or PO Box number on Address Line 1
- Enter the 5-digit zip code, omitting the +4 digits
- There is a $500,000 limit for ePayments to large billers. Individual payments over $500,000 to a large biller vendor will fail.