Editing an existing bill
Add or edit details about a bill, a description of the bill, payment terms, and approvers anytime before the bill being paid. Once the bill is paid in full, the vendor name and bill amount will no longer be available to edit.
Editing a bill
- Click Bills in the left navigation pane
- If the bill to be edited is not listed, it may not be an unpaid bill
- To see all Bills, change Payment Status drop down to All
- Click the Invoice Number of the bill to be edited.
- Click More actions
- Select Edit bill
- Edit the bill information as needed
- Click Save
Reasons a bill cannot be edited
- Once the bill has a scheduled or posted payment (partial or in full), the vendor name and bill amount will no longer be available to edit
- You can edit the amount fields in split expenses line items to match total bill amount
- The bill is approved by all approvers and your approval settings do not allow edits after all approvers have approved
- The bill is dated before your Books Closed Date