Your Network Profile is how you are represented in the Bill.com Network. You can decide if you want your profile searchable by anyone, searchable by any logged in Bill.com user, or only searchable by those who have your Payment Network ID.
No matter the setting you select, we will never share sensitive information such as date of birth, Social Security number, Tax ID number, or bank information.
Manage your Network Profile
To view, edit, and adjust the visibility of your Network Profile:
- Select Network
- Select Access additional network features here
- Select the My Network Profile tab to view your profile
- Select Edit company profile to edit your profile and its visibility
Select the visibility setting, and check boxes next to the pieces of information you'd like to be visible to other people viewing your profile listing in the Bill.com Network:
- Company Name - Your business's required legal name associated with the bank account
- Alternate Name - The Company Name you'd like to be displayed in the Network (always visible to those who can search your profile based on your visibility level selection, cannot be unchecked)
- Phone - Your company's phone number
- URL - The custom URL created for your company profile (always visible to those who can search your profile based on your visibility level selection, cannot be unchecked)
- About - a free entry section where you can add an optional description, tag line, etc. for your company
- Company Location - Your company's address
Profile visibility settings
Your profile will be shareable outside of the Bill.com Network via the URL listed in the options above.
We recommend this setting because your custom URL will appear on checks you send to vendors and will also be shareable with anyone, making it easy for you to expand your Network, and pay and get paid via ePayment.
Only logged-in Bill.com users will be able to search for you and view your profile via the Network search.
Your company profile will not be searchable by business name or business name + ZIP code. Only Bill.com members with your Payment Network ID, which you provide, will be able to see your profile.