Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs because the GL account selected in the Expenses section of the bill is categorized as Bank. A bank account cannot be used in the Expenses section of a bill.
How to Fix the Sync Error
If the wrong account(s) was selected on the bill, edit the bill, and select new, non-Bank-Type accounts for the line items.
If the account(s) used on the bill was incorrectly categorized as Bank, change the account type:
- Click Settings
- Under Accounting, click Chart of Accounts
- Click the name of the account used on the bill
- Click edit
- For Type, select something other than Bank
- Click Save
- Return to the bill with the sync error
- In the Bill Summary, verify the splits work with the new account type
- Sync again