Intacct Sync Error: This transaction is missing 'Vendor' dimension for the Account 20000 [Select 'Vendor' dimension and save your transaction.]This transaction may be grouped with other transactions in General Ledg"
Why the Sync Error occurs
The expense account(s) used on this bill require a dimension, due to a setting in Intacct. You will need to remove the dimension requirement from Intacct and run another sync. This dimension may be Department, Location, Project, Customer, Vendor, Employee and or an Item.
How to Fix the Sync Error
The required dimension needs to be removed from the appropriate account(s):
- In Intacct, hover over General Ledger and click Accounts
- Locate the account that requires dimension removal
- Click Edit next to the account number
- Under Dimension settings, uncheck everything
- Click Save in the top right corner
- Sync again