International Check Payments
As of March 13, 2019, to meet compliance regulations, the International check payments feature can no longer be enabled. The International Wire payments feature is available to pay International vendors.
Accounts that already have this feature enabled will not be affected.
International Check Mailing time
The estimated Arrival date for an international check payment is based on the following US Postal Service guidelines:
- Canada and Mexico: 10 business days from the process date.
- All other international addresses: 15 business days from the process date.
- Note: Since International mail is processed by both the US Postal Service and the vendor's local postal service, there can be delivery delays outside the guidelines provided here. The US Postal Service does not guarantee delivery dates within their guidelines.
Things to know
- International check payments can be made only via check, not ePayments
- There is a limit of $10,000 in payments per day for each vendor
- Bill.com charges $1.99 for each check payment issued to an International vendor
- Each international payment will be sent out on its own check
- Multiple international check payments cannot be combined into one check
- International check payments can take up to three (3) weeks of mailing time to reach an International vendor
- Bill.com expedited payments is not available for International check payments
- US bank accounts are used to fund ePayments to vendors and receive ePayments from customers
- Check payments to vendors may be cashed at any bank
- International check payments are made in US dollars (USD)