Mobile App: Password and signing in for Android
When you log in to the Bill.com mobile app for the first time, you will need to set a special login PIN after entering your Bill.com password. For security reasons, your PIN will be disabled if you change your password and you'll need to take a few steps to get back into the Bill.com mobile app.
After changing your password
- Uninstall the Bill.com mobile app from your phone or tablet
- Reinstall the app from the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Log in to the app with your new Bill.com password
- Set a new 4-digit PIN
Things to know
- A User profile must be activated before logging in to the mobile app
- To activate the user profile, find the email titled "Activate your Bill.com Account" sent to the email address that will be used to log in
- If unable to locate the email:
- Check spam and filters for an email from "email@example.com"
- Click Forgot Password on the login screen and check your email inbox for "Create a new Bill.com password" email to create a password