Payables Efficiency Insights
This report will highlight percentages and counts of bills exceeding your specified SLA in business days, based on clients or staff/users. It also surfaces productivity metrics such as bills created per month per user/staff. This report will help to determine the following:
- How long does bill processing and approvals take at my firm?
- How does this look per client and per staff member?
- How are we doing in regards to our outlined SLAs?
- How can I look at productivity at the firm and staff level over time?
Accessing the Payables Efficiency Insights Report
Console Administrators can access the Payables Efficiency Insights report:
- Log in to Bill.com
- Click Manage Console
- Click Reports
- Click Payables Efficiency Insights
- Select Time Period
- Select Group By
- Select SLA (business days)
- Click View to display the report in the browser or Download to export the report to a CSV file
The Payables Efficiency Insights report breaks down data via the selected grouping (user or client), compares it to the selected SLA to show a percentage of bills meeting the selected SLA vs total bills per month, for the selected time period. The report displays the following bill action's efficiency percentage:
- Bill Created
- Bill Approved
- Bill Denied
- Bill Paid