Bill.com offers merchant services through Vantage. We conducted extensive research before integrating credit and debit card acceptance and found that, in addition to popular consumer-oriented products like debit cards and rewards cards, today's buyers are using several types of commercial card products including business, corporate, fleet, purchasing and GSA purchasing cards. Our integrated merchant services solution is designed to meet Level 3 data requirements, allowing our clients to accept commercial card payments at the lowest possible cost.
Through the partnership with Vantage:
- Bill.com clients receive unlimited personal service and payment consultations with specific advice on best practices, payment policies, Visa large ticket registration and more.
- Bill.com clients receive Level 3 payment processing technology that eliminates PCI compliance hassles using tokens and secure off-site card data storage.
- Bill.com clients can try the service risk-free on a month-to-month agreement.
Signing up is easy and automated. To request a quote, follow these steps:
- Log in to Bill.com
- Select Settings
- We're currently rolling out a fresh new look for our Settings page, so you may see one of 2 designs. Please follow the steps that match what your Settings page looks like.
Select Merchant Account under Your Company if your Settings page looks like this:
Select Merchant Account under Bank & Payment Accounts if your Settings page looks like this:
Things to know
- The Require csc code setting within Vantage needs to be set to no