A backup copy of the data in the Bill.com account is available by request from an Administrator on the Bill.com account. A DVD of data contains bill documents, canceled checks, and the vendor and company documents that have been processed in Bill.com.
Cost and shipping details
The cost is $50.00 per Bill.com account for records on DVD. The order typically ships from Bill.com within 14 business days of the request. When the DVD order is received, a charge is processed to the credit card associated with the Bill.com account.
Before you order
To make sure the information for your DVD is correct:
- Process all documents in the Bill.com Inbox
- Confirm that all check payments have cleared
- Confirm that the check images have been uploaded to the Bill.com account
Click this link to open the DVD Order form to submit your request.
Note: The request must be submitted by an Administrator on the Bill.com account.
What is included on the DVD
The following sections are sorted by create date:
- Company Documents: Original File, Created Date, Name (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor & Customer Documents: Original File, Created Date, Vendor Name, Name (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor & Customer Bills & Invoices: Original File, Created Date, Vendor, Invoice Number, Amount (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor Credits: Original File, Created Date, Vendor, Ref Number, Amount (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Checks Images: Vendor Name, Payment Amount, Check Number, Check Date (in PDF format)
How the data is presented on the DVD
- To access the information on the DVD, a randomly generated password is included in the original request ticket, and emailed to the requesting Administrator when the DVD is shipped
- Files are sent in compressed .zip files, you will need a program that can open those types of files
- One Folder for Documents
- One Folder for Cleared Checks
- Index (searchable links to documents)