Bill.com records on DVD
A backup copy of the data in the Bill.com account is available by request. The request can be submitted by an Administrator on the Bill.com account. A DVD of data contains bill documents, canceled checks, and the vendor and company documents that have been processed in Bill.com.
Cost and shipping details
The cost is $50.00 for each DVD data copy requested. The order typically ships from Bill.com within 14 business days of the request. When the DVD order is received, a charge is processed to the credit card associated with the Bill.com account.
To order a DVD, an Administrator on the Bill.com account submits a request through the Support Center:
- Click email icon to send an email
- Include the company name(s), date range requested, and your shipping address in the request.
To make sure the information for your DVD is correct:
- Process all documents in the Bill.com Inbox
- Confirm that all check payments have cleared
- Confirm that the check images have been uploaded to the Bill.com account
What is included on the DVD
The following sections are sorted by create date:
- Company Documents: Original File, Created Date, Name (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor & Customer Documents: Original File, Created Date, Vendor Name, Name (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor & Customer Bills & Invoices: Original File, Created Date, Vendor, Invoice Number, Amount (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Vendor Credits: Original File, Created Date, Vendor, Ref Number, Amount (in the original format it was uploaded)
- Checks: Vendor Name, Payment Amount, Check Number, Check Date (in PDF format)
How the data is presented on the DVD
- One Folder for Documents
- One Folder for Cleared Checks
- Index (searchable links to documents)