The login email address is the unique email address used to log in to a Bill.com account. This email address is also where we send account notifications.
Administrators manage Users on the account. Please contact your Administrator to update your login email if you don't have permissions to do so.
- An Administrator can submit a request to update a user's login using the Administrator Update Request form.
- We can help you access your Bill.com account in the event that the Administrator is no longer with the company. This request form can also be used if you have a Basic account and no longer have access to your login email. Please submit a request using the Administrator Update Request form.
On subscription-free basic accounts, you cannot change your login email address to protect the security of the account. You'll want to create a new user with the email address that you'd like, and then deactivate the other user.
- You'll want to let your customer(s) know that they need to update the email they have for you in their Bill.com account, as this change won't update their side automatically; payment notifications will be sent to the old address if not updated. You can send a note to your customer in Bill.com to let them know about the change:
- Select Customers in the navigation menu
- Select the customer's name
- Select Notes
- Enter note
- Select Visible to customer
- Select Save