The Bill.com Mobile App provides a simple and secure way to create, review, approve or deny and pay bills on the go!
- Secure access and increased security, with support for TouchID and passcode authentication
- Track information about bills and invoices, including due date, amount due, audit trail of approvers, and more from your dashboard
- Switch easily between Bill.com accounts without signing out
- Review notes from your co-workers, vendors, and customers, and get notifications when you've been tagged in a note
- Scan documents with your phone's camera or upload an existing photo and process them into bills or send them to your Inbox
- Inbox actions for both Payables and Receivables
- Manage all vendor and customer information
- Add and manage your bank account information for making and receiving payments
- Access key tasks with Quick Actions
- Approve bills from a list by swiping right and deny by swiping left
- View bill details screen that show all expense details
- Pay bills quickly and easily - you can even pay multiple bills at once
- Make better payment decisions by reviewing digital images of original bills and all attached documents
- Access your payment and approval history
- Invite vendors to join the Bill.com Network and connect with vendors who already use Bill.com
- Connect with vendors through Network Recommendations
- View detailed payment tracking timelines for bill payments
- Manage Customers and Items
- Create invoices with ease
- Keep track of payments received
- Get notifications on your phone when a new payment comes in
Can I manage my Accounts Receivables with this app?
Yes! You can keep track of open invoices, review invoice and customer details, and get notifications to your phone or mobile device when a payment has been received. You can also manage customers and items, and create invoices easily!
Which devices can run the Bill.com mobile app?
The mobile app is currently available for Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later
Do I have to have a Bill.com account in order to use the app?
Yes. If you haven't signed up yet, find out if Bill.com is right for your company. Learn more at www.Bill.com.
I use a subscription-free Basic Payables account to pay bills from other Bill.com users. Can I use the app?
Yes, you can use the mobile app!
Please note, You will not be able to pay bills for these vendors:
- Vendors that have a subscription-free Basic Receivables accounts
- Vendors in the verified national vendor network (AT&T, PG&E, Aetna, etc.)
- Paper check vendors
Where can I download the app?
You can find the app in the Google Play Store for Android. The app is currently only available in the US.
Is paying bills with the app exactly the same as with the browser version?
Yes! The app allows you to pay bills however you'd prefer — one at a time or in a batch.