For members of our Accountant Channel Program, Bill.com offers free demo accounts to help you demonstrate the Bill.com service you'll be providing to your clients.
Creating a demo account
- Log in to Bill.com
- Click Manage Console
- Hover over Selling and click Demos
- Click Create Demo Company
- Enter company details for the demo account
- Click Save
Access the demo account by hovering over your name in the top right corner and selecting the demo company, as you do to select a client.
Things to know
- The demo company will be pre-populated with sample bills, invoices, payments, and more
- No payments will be processed in these accounts as Money Movement is not enabled
- Demo accounts includes videos that cover advanced topics, such as syncing with an accounting software and paying bills since these and other features are disabled in the demonstration environment
- Each demo company name is marked with DEMO in front of the company name for easy identification
- Demo companies can be canceled to remove them from the active client list