When you add a new client to the Console, you will be assigned the role of Administrator on the client account by default. Follow these steps to assign a different console user as the Administrator to the client account when the account is created.
Assign an Administrator for a New Client Account
- Log in to Bill.com
- Select Manage Console
- Select Add Client Company
- Complete the required fields
- Company Administrator will display your name by default
- Use the drop-down to assign the Administrator role to another console user
- Select Save
Things to know
- If you make another user the Administrator, you will not have access to this new client account until the newly assigned Administrator adds you as a user.