If the bank account is entered manually or if a micro-deposit is required for another reason, the bank account will need to be verified by entering the amount of the micro-deposit in Bill.com.
Completing the manual verification
- On the Overview page, click Finish bank account setup
- This link expires 14 days from the date the account was added
- Enter the amount of the test deposit amount to the bank account
- Click Verify
Once the test deposit is confirmed, the Bank User can nominate other Users to use this bank account to pay bills. Each nominated User will need to complete the identity verification process to become an authorized Bank User.
Things to know
- You must be logged in as the User that set up the bank account to verify the test deposit
- The micro-deposit will be a deposit and a withdrawal for a random amount less than $1.00, netting to $0
- The test transactions will post the 1-2 business days after completing the verification process
- Check the bank account for the transaction amount of the deposit or the withdrawal, noted by the description line of the company name and Bill.com on the bank statement