Bill.com has several pricing plans for our customers. Check out the pricing before you sign up, or review the price plan on your existing account.
- Bill.com pricing for businesses
- Accountant partner program
- Check the price plan on your existing account
Bill.com pricing for businesses
If you are a company or group of companies looking to use Bill.com, check out our product pricing page: http://www.bill.com/product/pricing
Accountant partner program
If you are an accountant or bookkeeper with your own firm, please review our Accountant Partner Program pricing: http://www.bill.com/for-accountants/pricing
Check the price plan on your existing account
If you already have a Bill.com account, you can check your pricing in your account if your user role has permission to view Company Info.
Standard Bill.com account
- Select Settings
- We're currently rolling out a fresh new look for our Settings page, so you may see one of 2 designs. Please follow the steps that match what your Settings page looks like.
Select Billing under Your account with us if your Settings page looks like this:
Select My Subscription under Billing & Subscription if your Settings page looks like this:
- View your current plan. Select more details to see cost per transaction.
You can select See all plans on this page to view other price plans, and change if you'd like.
In your accountant's console, select Billing to view the current price plan for your console, cost per client, and cost per transaction.
Account linked to a console
If your account is linked to an accountant's console, your console administrator manages the price plan and billing. Please contact them for price plan details.