The Sync Dashboard facilitates communication between your Bill.com account and your QuickBooks Desktop accounting software.
Install the Bill.com Sync Dashboard on the same computer as the QuickBooks program. If the QuickBooks company file is located in a different location, it'll be detected during the setup process.
- Close the QuickBooks application
- In Bill.com, select Settings
- Under Sync, select Setup
- Select My Computer
- Select Download File and Install/Upgrade Instructions
- This will open an article with the sync dashboard file with step-by-step instructions
- Download the QuickBooks Desktop sync dashboard (~955 KB)
- Follow the prompts to install the dashboard
- The sync dashboard requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- The sync dashboard has been verified to be compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2014 and later, but may still work with older versions.