The Sync Dashboard facilitates communication between your Bill.com account and your QuickBooks for Windows accounting software.
Install the Bill.com Sync Dashboard on the same computer as the QuickBooks program. If the QuickBooks company file is located in a different location, it will be detected during the setup process.
- The sync dashboard requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- The sync dashboard has been verified to be compatible with QuickBooks desktop 2014 and later, but may still work with older versions.
- Close the QuickBooks application
- In Bill.com, click settings
- Under Sync, click Setup
- Click My Computer
- Click Download the Sync Dashboard
- Follow the prompts to install the dashboard
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.