Subscription free basic accounts will need to upgrade to connect with this app.
What is Tallie?
Tallie is an end-to-end business expense reporting software that:
- Intelligently scans, categorizes, and matches receipts and credit card data
- Auto-generates detailed expense reports
- Manages approval workflows, ensuring policy compliance and fraud detection
What can I do with Tallie?
With Tallie, you can:
- Reimburse your employees using the same method you use to pay vendors
- Ensure your expense and billing data is always up-to-date, no matter what system you are using
- Turn your detailed, automated expense reports into bills, complete with related receipts and documents
- Keep all critical expense date in sync, automatically - vendors, customers, accounts, items, and classifications
Things to know
- Upon initial setup, Tallie and Bill.com sync the following data: vendors, customers, accounts, items, and classes/departments
- Tallie routinely communicates with your Bill.com account to ensure any changes made in Bill.com sync back into Tallie, and vice versa
- Export Tallie expense reports directly into Bill.com as bills, with account, customer, vendor, item, and class/department automatically synced on the bill
- Every Bill.com bill generated from a Tallie expense report will contain all original scanned receipts, associated documents, and a PDF copy of the report itself
- Access Tallie's support site for instructions on how to connect