The following steps will guide the server administrator or hosting provider server administrator on setting up the Sync Dashboard program.
- The sync dashboard requires Microsoft .NET framework 4.6 be enabled to run properly. If on .NET framework 4.7 or later, 4.6 may still need to be manually enabled.
- The sync dashboard has been verified to be compatible with QuickBooks desktop 2014 and later, but may still work with older versions.
- Download the Bill.com Sync Dashboard (~955 KB)
- Once the program is downloaded, double click the .exe file, and follow the prompts to install it to the server where the QuickBooks program is installed
- Click Install
- Click Next to confirm installation completion
- Create a shortcut to the program for each user who will need to have access to the Bill.com Sync Dashboard
- Contact the Bill.com user, in an administrator or accountant role, to inform them they can now set up the sync for the first time.
If you do not see the described feature available in Bill.com, you may not have access to the feature based on permissions for your role and/or your plan does not have this feature. If you wish to get access to the feature, please review the available plans for Bill.com and upgrade accordingly or contact the Administrator of your Bill.com account. Changes in monthly user fees may apply.