Your company profile contains important information about the company, including your company logo, contact information, tax information, networking preferences, and more. Edit this information to manage updates.
Edit your company profile
- Select Settings
- Under Your Company, click Profile
- Select the edit icon
- Update the available fields
- Select Save
Company profile overview
- Controls your company's visibility in the Network search
- Company Name (required)
- Display Name (required) - DBA Name (Doing Business As), alternative or secondary company name that needs to be displayed on your Network Profile
- Company Owner (required)
- Tax ID (required)
- Once Tax ID is entered and saved, it is no longer visible for your protection, but can still be edited if needed
- Tax ID Type (required)
- Phone (required)
- The phone number entered here is only for your company profile and is not used for Multi-factor authentication (MFA)/2-step verification. If you would like to change your phone number for MFA, please see the Multi-factor authentication (MFA)/2-step verification article for those steps.
- Company Logo
To remain compliant with laws and regulations regarding money movement, each business must provide the Primary Company Owner's Name and Tax ID Number (TIN).
- Country (set to United States, not editable)
- Address (required)
- Use as a company's mailing address is checked by default, uncheck to specify an alternate address that will be printed on checks.
- Industry (required)
- Business type (required)
- Purpose of Use (required, though some accounts will not see this option)
- Number of Employees
- Payment Network ID (assigned upon account creation, not editable)
Check the audit trail
You can review changes to your company profile and some settings in the audit trail of the company profile.
- Select Settings
- Under Your Company, select Profile
- Hover over Details and select Audit trail for non-sync changes, or select Sync audit trail for sync changes
Audit trail details are displayed in columns:
- When: The date stamp of when the change occurred
- Who: The user or action that caused the change
- Type: The kind of action
- What: The item that was updated
- Field: The actual field that was updated
- Old value: What was listed before the update
- New Value: What the value was updated to