Adding a bank account with online banking
To pay bills or get paid using Bill.com, you will need to add a bank account to your Bill.com account. If you do not have the online banking credentials to add a bank through the online process, review the article for steps to add the bank information manually and verify the account setup through a test deposit.
By default, the Administrator and Payer roles can add a bank. For any users with custom roles, the "Pay bills via Bill.com" permission is required to add a bank.
Adding a bank account instantly with online banking
- Click settings
- Under Your Company, click Bank Accounts
- Click Set up new bank
- If required Company Profile information has not been filled out previously, this step will redirect you to the Company Profile page. Fill out required information to proceed.
- Click Verify instantly
- Complete the identity verification process
- Click Continue
- Click the bank name (or search for the bank)
- Enter online banking login credentials and click Submit
- If using Multi-Factor Authentication for online banking, follow the prompts
- Click Continue
- Select the accounts to use with Bill.com, adding the category (Business or Personal) and name on the account for each and click Continue
- If required additional Company Profile compliance information has not been filled out previously, this step will also include completing those fields
- Click Get started
Things to know
- We'll send to all Administrator Users on the Bill.com account when a bank account is added
- Once the bank account is active, the Bank Authorized User can nominate other pay permission users to be authorized to pay bills from the same bank account
- Only US-based bank accounts can be used to send payments with Bill.com
- There is no limit to the number of bank accounts that can be added