Why the Sync Error occurs
This error occurs when a payment is trying to sync from Bill.com to Oracle NetSuite, but a bill related to the payment has one or more vendor credits applied to it, with a date that's in a closed period in Oracle NetSuite.
How to Fix the Sync Error
Verify which credits are applied to the bills and adjust the periods in Oracle NetSuite as needed.
Check the applied credits in Bill.com:
- Open the bill related to the payment
- Select More actions
- Select Go to and then Bill Credits
- Select each credit ref #
- Check the Credit Date of each applied credit, and verify those dates are not closed in Oracle NetSuite
- Repeat steps 1-5 for each bill related to the payment
- Adjust periods in Oracle NetSuite as needed, or manually enter the payment and apply credits in Oracle NetSuite